Spooky season is among us, and your pup wants to join in on the fun! For this month’s Bone Appétit recipe, we have Halloween Dog Treats. Made with three simple ingredients, this recipe will make your dog feel happy and healthy.
We want to see you in action. Make sure to commemorate this special moment by posting your yummy treats and tagging us on your socials!
This recipe is created specifically for dogs with dog-safe ingredients. If you would like to make a similar recipe for other animals, please research safe foods for them before doing so.
- Silicone Mold (to freeze the treats in)
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Grab a mixing bowl, spoon, and measuring cups. Depending on how many Halloween Treats you want to make, the amount of ingredients you need will change. (IE: If you want extra Halloween Treats, you will need to purchase multiples of each ingredient).
- Combine together 1/2 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt, 1/2 cup of Canned Pumpkin, and 1 teaspoon of Turmeric in the mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Place the silicone mold onto a flat surface and fill.
- Once the mold is filled, place it into the freezer for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, enjoy!
If you make our Halloween Dog Treats, make sure to post about it and tag us!
Remember: Make a paw-erful impact in everything you do!