Happy National Trail Mix Day from Carlson Pet Products! As a fun way to celebrate this unique holiday, we have created a Dog-Friendly Trail Mix for your pup. This recipe is easy to make, will last you a long time, and will provide a healthy and yummy way for you to feed your four-legged friend.
This recipe is created specifically for dogs with dog-safe ingredients. If you would like to make a similar trail mix for other animals, please research safe foods for them before doing so.
- Dried Blueberries
- Dog Treats
- Dried Assorted Veggies
- Dried Apples
- Dog-Friendly Jerky
- Optional: Oxygen Absorber
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Large Spoon
- Measuring Cup
- Sealable Container
- Grab a large mixing bowl, a large spoon, and a measuring cup. Depending on the size of your sealable container, the size of your measuring cup will change (IE: If you have a small jar, you should use a smaller measuring cup).
- Combine the Cheerios, dried blueberries, dog treats, dried assorted veggies, dried apples, and dog-friendly jerky into the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Place the mixed ingredients into a sealable container (we used a large mason jar with a sealable lid).
- Optional: Place an Oxygen Absorber into the mixed ingredients.
- Bone Appétit!
If you make this Dog-Friendly Trail Mix recipe, make sure to post about it and tag us on your socials!
Remember: Anything is paw-sible!
Comments are closed.