The Christmas Season is here and we couldn’t be happier! For this month’s Bone Appétit recipe, we have the holliest and jolliest of recipes. Dog-Friendly Eggnog. That’s right, you heard me! Dog-Friendly Eggnog! Made with healthy ingredients, this Christmas treat not only reminds us of this special time of the year, but it is also the pawfect treat for your four-legged bestie!
This recipe is created specifically for dogs with dog-safe ingredients. If you would like to make a similar recipe for other animals, please research safe foods for them before doing so.
- 1/2 of a Small Banana
- 1 cup – Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup – Coconut Milk
- 2 Date & Cashew Bars
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cup(s)
- Grab your knife, cutting board, measuring cup(s), blender, and favorite mug.
- Peel and cut the Banana in half, and dice the Date & Cashew Bars.
- Combine together the half of a Banana, diced Date & Cashew Bars, 1 cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk, and 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk into the blender. Blend until well combined.
- Pour your Eggnog into your favorite mug, and place a dash of cinnamon on top.
If you make our Dog-Friendly Eggnog, make sure to tag us on your socials! We want to see if you join in on the Holiday fu
Also, who is excited for Santa Paws to come to town?
Comments are closed.